- FACS 2018 accepts payments with PayPal, or directly with your credit/debit card via the FACS 2018 PayPal account. Depending on your country, you may need to create a PayPal account to pay with credit/debit card.
- For Korean residents, please proceed to the following link: 한국참석자등록. Because PayPal transactions are not allowed between Korean residents by a local law, we use a separate payment system provided by KIISE.
- If you would like to pay the registration fee with wire transfer, please download the FACS registration form (doc / pdf) and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The confirmation email will be sent to you after the right amount of money has been received for the corresponding form. On-site registration accepts only cash.
- Early registration deadline: September 19, 2018
September 14, 2018 September 9, 2018
- Late registration: September 20 – October 8, 2018
- On-site registration: from October 9, 2018
|Early||Late / On-Site|
|Non-Student||$ 500||$ 600|
|Student||$ 350||$ 450|
|Tutorial (Oct. 9)||$ 50||$ 80|
|Workshop (Oct. 13)||$ 50||$ 80|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||$ 90|
- In order to register as a student, you should be a full-time student and send a scan of the student card or a proof of enrollment document by email to email@example.com
- The main registration fee includes access to all sessions for three days, guided tour in Gyeongju, and meals from Oct 10 to Oct 12 (reception, banquet, lunches, coffee breaks).
- The tutorial/workshop registration fee includes access to all sessions and a coffee break on a particular event day. However it does not include reception, banquet, and guided tour.
- A cancellation made before September 16 will be accepted subject to a cancellation fee of $100 US dollars. If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need a visa to attend FACS 2018, please contact email@example.com after registration. Please note that the countries listed in the website are under a Visa Waiver Agreement with Korea. More information can be found on the official website.